MOSCOW 3rd PLUS Forum Online & Offline retail 2016, 4-5 APR 2016
Event date: 04-04-2016
International PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail 2016” organized by PLUS and Retail&Loyalty Journals is a key event for retailers from Russia, CIS and other countries.
Over 1000 participants, including:
• top-managers of retail chains, including food, non-food, DIY ones, fashion businesses, HoReCa, e-Commerce segments
• leading experts in online and offline retail
• representatives of airlines, insurance companies, gas stations, tour operators;
• suppliers of services and solutions;
• representatives of market regulators and other entities.
The PLUS-Forum format: exhibition, conference, round tables.
Recognized experts of the industry will speak during the conference and roundtables to share their own experience, inform about the results of the projects implemented by leading market players, discuss current problems and share their views on the prospects of further industry development.
Among the most urgent and resonant issues discussed at the Forum conference are the following:
• the state of the retail market and the main trends of its development,
• key retail business strategies,
• convergence of online and offline retail,
• prospects for omnichannel commerce,
• strategies of customer-oriented companies,
• use of digital technologies in sales outlets,
• potential of new payment technologies, etc.
Along with the conference, an annual exhibition is organized at the PLUS-Forum, where specialized business solutions, equipment and technologies from leading Russian and foreign companies are presented. Over 50 international industry-specific and mainstream media support this event.